VACANCY RESEARCHER LIFE SCIENCES (FOOD)
JOB DESCRIPTION RESEARCHER LIFE SCIENCES (FOOD)
In this position, where you will be working both abroad and domestic, you will not only be responsible for drawing up research plans aimed at developing products and processes, troubleshooting and method development in consultation with QA / QC managers, development managers and clients; you will also be responsible for the implementation of the plans by means of microbiological-, physico-chemical- or biochemical analyzes (a.o. chromatography, spectrometry immunological techniques). Furthermore we expect you to develop, validate and implement new methods and techniques within the team. You will be advising QA / QC managers, development managers and other colleagues in the field of physico-chemical and microbiological analyses. Keeping abreast of relevant developments in your field of work as well as exchanging knowledge with other professionals and colleagues comes naturally to you.
- MSc / BSc degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology
- flexibility in time and mobility; travelling abroad for work is a big plus for you
- relevant working experience is an advantage
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- salary EUR 2.652,- based on 36h/week
- additonal shift allowances
- travel allowances
- zuivel CAO (CEA Dairy Industry)
- an agreeable & informal working environment
- possibilities for e.g. pension provision, discount on health insurance
FrieslandCampina is one of the world¿s five largest dairy companies. FrieslandCampina supplies consumer products such as dairy-based beverages, infant & toddler nutrition, cheese and desserts in many European countries and in Asia and Africa. Products such as cream and butter are also supplied to professional customers including bakeries and food-service companies. FrieslandCampina also produces ingredients and half-finished products for manufacturers of infant & toddler nutrition, the food industry and the pharmaceutical sector around the world.
Interested? Start your application here!
* please attach your resume in Word-format
* applications via www.randstad.nl/1877892/ only (not by e-mail)
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.