Do you want to work for an international organization in logistics? Are you looking for a daytme job? If you're available for all the shifts, we can guarantee you 120 hours in 4 weeks. Read more about this in the vacancy.
Who are you?
- You are available at least 2 days a week;
- You are able to carry 20 kg packages;
What are you going to do?
GLS in Utrecht is looking for logistical go-getters who unload cargo from our trucks to our conveyer belt.No experience? No problem. Being physically fit is the most important thing. Working for GLS in Utrecht as warehouse worker means working with your bare hands. It is physically demanding work, because some packages weigh more than 20 kg.
As a warehouse worker you work from Monday to Friday. The working hours are: on Friday from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Monday, Tues, Wed and Thu from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Are you available for all this shifts? Then we can guarantee you 120 hours in 4 weeks.
Working at GLS
As a logistic company GLS is active in the whole of Europe. From our logistic center in Utrecht you service the Netherlands. We offer a dynamic environment, especially suited for employees with perseverance.
What do we offer you?
- A job as a warehouse worker for 2 till 5 days a week.
- Via Randstad you receive safety shoes, 8% holiday payment and after 26 working weeks you start accruing pension;
- Travel allowance up to 20 kilometers from Utrecht with a maximum of 3 euro each day;
- A salary of € 10,38 gross per hour;
Are you the warehouse worker who helps GLS grow? Then be quick and apply directly via the application button! Do you have a question? Feel free to call or email us using the contact details below.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.