Outplant Service Administrator
As an Outplant Service Administrator you will be part of the Supply Chain Operations department which is responsible for the coordination of logistic services, such as road and marine transports and the storage of Dow products. It makes sure that Dow products are delivered on time throughout Europe Middle-East and Africa. The several teams working within the department focus on areas like logistic coordination, including carriers and storage facilities. Supporting International Trade Operations (compliance with customs regulations, the creation and timely delivery of original documentation packages for export purposes) and Quality is also one of the tasks. Another team is engaged in the observance of (financial) damage suffered as a result of errors and accidents during the logistic process and holding someone accountable for it.
The purpose of this role is to monitor and administratively support operational activities at the Outplant in Europe to ensure these are executed in line with the established work process and the functional requirements of Supply Chain Operations.
- Address Outplant operational issues and customer complaints.
- Monitor and drive compliance with the Outplant Work Process and procedures (e.g. Material Flow, Sarbanes Oxley) including managing correct SAP bookings, monitoring inventory issues, monitoring BOM and routing issues
- Support the Outplant Administrative Process by managing packaging material ordering and related administration, expediting invoicing process
- MBO 3/4
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Spanish and/or German would be a advantage
- Knowledge of job related information system technologies, e.g. Microsoft Office, SAP R2/3
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent administrative skills
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.