French and Dutch B2B Client Service
Everyday you make the difference to our clients business success, by delivering exceptional CS in the whole order to cash process. Our client is an A-brand in Outdoor fashion and believes that business success is accelerated by fair and sustainable business practices that are counteracting the environmental crisis as well as contribute to the well-being of all stakeholders involved in the product supply chain. Do you believe in sustainable fashion and do you share this believe?
As Customer Service representative Dealer Service you are part of an international team that is responsible for delivering excellent customer service and sales administration service to the dealers.
- take inbound calls and respond to customer inquiries (clients, retailers, agents)
- take care of accurate order entry and facilitate the returns process
- monitor delivery (problems) and act timely if problems might arise
- liaise with accounting with regards to refunds and returns, outstanding payments
- You identify yourself with the company's belief of sustainability and conducting fair business
- Passion for the outdoors (like surfing, hiking, climbing, being adventures) is a plus
- you are driven by delivering excellent customer service
- you enjoy working in a small, international environment
- you are a true team player
- you speak French and Dutch at a native level
- you have work experience in Customer Service
- you have positive outlook on challenges
- being proactive, friendly, tactful, reliable and trustful comes natural to you
- you are resourceful when it comes problem solving
- natural flair for sales is an advantage
You have the opportunity to become a member of a small, yet international customer service team with an international company that has made sustainable fashion their mission. Initially you will be offered a 7-months contract directly with the company. Starting with a salary of €2300 gross a month.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.