Are you looking for a fulltime, administrative job and do you want to work for a big and international company? Do you also have experience with administrative processes, warehouse management systems and do you have experience in the logistics? Then we are looking for you!
For XPO Logistics in Oude Meer (the Fokker Logistics Park) we are looking for an Administrative Warehouse Employee. You will work for the Value Added Services department. This department is responsible for the returned materials and the stock records in the warehouse. You will work with Microsoft Office and a regular warehouse management system, so you should be comfortable with this.
What do we expect from you as an administrative warehouse employee?
- You are available to start within less than 2 weeks
- You can work in a morning shift (6.00 – 14.00) OR an evening shift (14.30 – 22.00)
- You have experience in the logistics and you have experience with administrative tasks, preferably in the same position
- You are fulltime available from Monday until Friday
- You are proactive, analytical and you like to solve problems and issues
- You are comfortable in working with Microsoft Office and other warehouse management systems
What do you get from us as an administrative warehouse employee?
- You will get a fulltime job from Monday until Friday for a longer period of time
- A start salary from €11,41 bruto per hour, based on your experience
- A travel allowance of max. €4,95 per day
- The possibilities to do courses or to obtain your reachtruck certificate, paid by Randstad
- A company with a lot of growth possibilities for the future
Do you think that you are the right candidate for the job? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Please send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 020-3168149. More questions about this position? You can also WhatsApp us on 06-22032511.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.