Team Leader BPSC
Voor BPSC Terneuzen B.V. zoeken wij Team Leaders voor diverse afdelingen.
The Team Leader leads and empowers their team to achieve superior results and increased productivity for the BPSC, its people and its customers. The Team Leader should create a culture in line with the company¿s (long-term) strategy and vision and is able to motivate, inspire and develop employees, resulting in teams who take initiative to make decisions and solve problems, and who look to continuously improve their service and performance. Team Leader reports to the tower Operational Leader.
- Act as an ambassador of the company strategies, values, goals, and policies and procedures both internally and externally.
- Be a change leader with inspiring messages that help people direct their actions toward continuous improvement objectives that transform and sustain the organization and that also appeal to their personal motivation.
- Foster a culture that encourages people to take ownership and accountability by providing the right amount of direction and support to individuals. Has the flexibility and the capacity to adjust own leadership style to the needs of the team members achieving a confident, self-motivated, self-directed and solution-oriented team.
- Empower team by giving them the opportunity, information, tools and resources so that they can take initiative and make decisions to solve problems and improve service and performance.
- Guide teams through a rapidly changing environment by providing a sense of direction and clear expectations through effective and frequent communication.
- Proactively drive the identification of performance, training and knowledge gaps by engaging and supporting others to deliver strategic solutions and productivity savings.
- Act as a liaison between different towers & centers to ensure flawless execution of work processes, leverage best practices, and maintain strong working relationships.
- Create a culture of recognition by acknowledging, recognizing and rewarding team and individuals for their contribution to the company¿s successes. Coach employees on ways to give recognition to others.
- Embrace and encourage a diverse and respectful working environment by leading by example, providing learning opportunities and feedback.
Bachelor/HBO degree or higher
At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Self-motivated, able to make decisions and takes ownership
- Ability to make connections and see broader contexts
- Demonstrable effective communication and inter-personal skills
- Interest and ability to work in a multi-cultural, fast-paced environment
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- Works well independently and with a team
- Ability to prioritize work load for him/herself and for team members.
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Excellent dynamic leadership skills
- Promotes and exhibits customer service mindset
- Fluency in English (written & oral)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.