Customer service representative
We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Professionals. Our positions offer a great opportunity to meet and work with colleagues from all over the world. If you have excellent communication skills, you speak either French, German with Dutch and like to work in a team, we can offer you some great opportunities.
- As a Customer Service Professional you will actively support customers for an specific designated region in Europe
- You have to provide excellent customer service to both B2B and B2C customers
- You have to communicate with other relevant departments (Sales, R&D)
- You will be the first point of contact for customer's inquires. This means that you are responsible to answer and provide solutions to clients via phone, chat and email
- The responsibilities can vary from simple Customer Service tasks to more diverse roles that include e.g. Order Management, E-Commerce, Web care, Accounting and other back office work. We have the right positions for your specific experience available
We are looking for eager, empathic and enthusiastic people that meet the following requirements:
- You speak English and either German, French, or any of the Nordic languages on a native level
- You have a service minded nature and enjoy helping others
- You are available to work 40 hours per week (sometimes we also have positions available for 20+ hours)
- You have previous experience in Customer Service
- You have a work permit or VISA status for the duration of at least 1 year
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good international awareness
- Ability to build trust and relationships with colleagues and customers
An international work environment, long term employment and development opportunities. Contract can be via us or directly at the company. Salary varies between €1,700 and €3,000 gross per month.
Are you curious and would you like to know more about your career opportunities and how Randstad Multilingual Recruitment can help you with accomplishing your career goals?
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-3420922.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.