Do you want to work in the dynamic world of logistics? Together with Randstad you can start very quickly as a warehouse operator by DSV in Venlo, a large logistics service!
1. What are you gonna do?
As a warehouse operator you work from Monday to Friday between 06.00 and 00.00. The times you are working depends on the department where you gonna start. The section where you gonna start depends on your experience and/or availability.
In this function you are going to work carefully and accurately. You set high standards in your work and you are a real go-getter. Depending on the department and your experience, you are gonna work on:
- The loading and unloading of trucks (manually or with the help from an EPT)
- The checking and booking in of incoming goods
- The shipment of goods who goes out
- The picking and/or packing of orders (with the help from an EPT)
- Carrying out packaging activities (VAS or VAL)
- Carrying out activities with a reachtruck and/or combitruck (NAT)
2. Who are you?
- You are flexible to work in different departments and in different shifts
- You can work physically (and you are allowed to lift heavy items)
- You speak the English, German of Dutch language
- You have communication skills
- You are accurate and stress resistant
- You can work independently and in a team
- You have your own transport to location (car, bike or scooter)
When you have recent experience as a warehouse operator, logistics assistant, picker or packer, this is a plus (but not a hard requirement for this position).
3. About DSV Solutions Venlo
DSV is a global company with over 25.00 employees and is a leading player in the field of air and ocean freight, road transports and logistics.
The package of services includes transport management for inbound and outbound traffic flows, storage of goods, customs and tax services and a wide range of value-adding activities.
This could include testing, packaging, assembly and repair of product. The customers from DSV Solutions are primarily in the sectors of high technology, automotive, industrial, retail and healthcare.
4. What can we offer you?
- Working hours in day shift and two shifts (between 06.00 and 00.00)
- Travel expenses of 16 cents per kilometer (up to 10,01 per day)
- Gross salary of 10,23 per hours (excluding ADV allowance)
- A nice job for a long time with a change of a contract from DSV
Interested in this job? Then you can click on the `apply¿ button. Press again on the `apply¿ button to send your job application to us. Then your job application and CV digitally reached us and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.