Logistic Service Coordinator
For BPSC, the servicecenter of Dow Benelux, we are looking for a Logistics Service Coordinator (fulltime, long-term). We are looking for candidates with relevant logistic work experience and an MBO 4 diploma.
The purpose of this role is to provide the day-to-day logistics support and expertise in arranging transport, managing logistics issues, and resolving exceptions that occur in the transaction and execution of shipment orders within the truck material flow work process.
- Meet the customer requirements to ensure on-time delivery and lowest cost-to-service product transportation to the final destination
- Monitor timely shipments by Logistics Service Providers from origin
- Identify non-compliance of Logistics Service Providers and take appropriate action and support logistics Quality Measure resolution
- Resolve logistics issues in the material flow work process to ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and service improvements and reduce costs
- Min. MBO 3 or MBO 4 diploma
- Preferably experience in logistics related activities
- Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- Experience with SAP R2/3
- Strong analytical skills
- Works independently, is self motivated and accountable
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Customer service mindset
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Proactive attitude with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you interested? Apply immediately or contact RTC Flexcenter! (RTCFlexcenterDow@randstad-tempoteam.nl)
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.