Danish native credit control specialist
Randstad Multilingual recruitment has a great job opportunity for you at an international, well known company in the audio/lifestyle industry. Their European head office is located Amsterdam.
For this fast growing lifestyle company we are looking for a Danish native credit control specialist.
The current Credit Control team consist out of 5 credit controllers reporting to the Manager Credit control.
As credit control specialist you are responsible for the cash collection process and credit control function in the Nordics and UK and have a supporting role in operational control, managing customer trade terms and to the company's working capital performance.
- credit control, involving managing AR account balances, dispute management, dunning and monitoring and maintaining DSO ratios.
- maintenance of an accurate rebate program and process
- customer relation management by timely account reconciliation and administrative support with customer accounts
- actively drive results improvement and manage improvement projects
- providing standard and ad-hoc reporting to management, accounts, sales division and corporate HQ
- you have a business administration background
- you are native Danish and master the English language excellent
- preferably you also speak Swedish
- you have at least 2 years of credit control experience
- you are able to work effectively in a commercial environment
- you are result-driven: strict focus on financial KPI's, risk management and credit control
- you are a proven team player
- you have a sharp focus on business developments, balancing against credit risks
- you are very self-conscious on how to come across in different circumstances.
Direct employment with our client. Above-market salary and great secondary benefits (healthcare bonus, KPI bonus, travel reimbursement, great discount on the exclusive company products).
Are you the perfect match for this position? Then please get in contact with us or apply through the button below.
We are open to receive applications from candidates that do not have the required years of experience in credit control. If you have some work experience in credit control, but you want to grow in this area of expertise, you are invited to react as well.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.