#Marketeer #Marketing #Manager #Dutch #English #International
Are you a Marketeer, fluent in English and Dutch and ready for the 2nd or 3rd step in your career? We might be looking for you!
As a Marketing Manager you are responsible for the whole range of marketing tools at your disposal, including PR, telemarketing, events, online and print.
- Generate sufficient demand through enquiries generated from the identification of new market opportunities in order to support the required business turnover.
- Drive the programming, organization and implementation of the marketing programmes in line with corporate and division objectives.
- To develop the annual marketing plan, after researching market trends and consulting with line management and internal customers.
- Ensure that the maximum return on investment is achieved whilst controlling the Marketing budget to stay within agreed spend limits.
- Monitor and analyze information on competitor products and services, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Advise on trends in the market place in order to identify sectors of opportunity for each of the businesses.
- With the support of the line manager, carry out necessary market research to identify and target potential customer markets and assist with new product development initiatives.
- Ensure the provision and control of sales support material, including literature, handbooks, stationery and other current items in use.
- Marketing to a degree level
- 3 to 5 years working experience of successful premium brand marketing management
- Ready for the 2nd or 3rd step in your career
- CRM Marketing/Software
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing
- Good understanding of the Dutch and English language
- Willing to travel internationally
- A challenging job with an international cooperation at different levels
- International career opportunities
- No-nonsense environment
- Various training opportunities
- Competitive salary including bonus scheme
- Excellent benefits
This role will be based in Sliedrecht. With your marketing expertise you will provide support for The Netherlands. You will report to the European Marketing Manager with a functional link to the General Manager and the Commercial Manager.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.