Content Specialist (English)
Our client is one of the leading international players among ICT industry and it is located in Utrecht. Currently they are looking for a (near) native English Content Specialist who will provide support from a global position. In this role you will translate the marketing communication plans into active written content as you will be the owner of the content calendar. As an experienced professional, you are confident in working in an autonomous way, in a flexible global setting. You are result-oriented and you are able to control projects and meet deadlines. From this global position, you will act as the driving force behind a dynamic team in a fast-paced world.
As a Content Specialist you will advise and help other regions by promoting the corporate identity of the company and you will be a contributor in the formation of the global campaign, from brochures to Social Media and portfolio' s promotion. Among other, you will participate in the designing and implementation of strategic business improvements and you will maintain relationships with external contacts. Also, familiarity with blogging is an asset that you carry!
- Draw up a yearly content plan (budget, needs) in line with the Marketing and Sales policies, cooperating with the regional teams
- Responsible for content on website, brochures, Social media and internal newsletter
- Act as a Project Leader of customer and professional communications projects targeting company's portfolio
- Develop communication toolkits
- Cooperation with the marketing team on targeted communications to influence the customer decision journey
- Develop innovative (digital) materials, manage the creative agency and budget and website content
- Work directly with professional support teams of other regions to better understand other markets and trade requirements
- Manage company's Partnernet for customer materials and optimize processes related to campaign/material development, knowledge sharing and legal/advertising requirements per region
- Master degree in Marketing and Communication
- Minimum 3 years of relevant international experience within B2professional and/or B2B
within content writing and developing
- Knowledge of relevant regulations regarding ICT marketing is a pré
- Experience in cross channel and digital communications
- Affinity with agency and client communications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in cross-functional and multicultural teams
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills, result-oriented, global mindset
- Ability to effectively maintain communication with all stakeholders
- Experience in writing and creating marketing briefs
- Ability to understand Consumer and Professional Insights and targeted Segmentation
- Fluency in English (near native level), preferably native speaker, and Dutch is a plus (written and spoken).
Salary is negotiable. Indication between €3000 and €3800.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.