Customer Service Representative
The Customer Assistance Center of Mercedes Benz in Maastricht is the biggest in Europe serving more than 30 countries in the world. The customer service representatives, from more than 31 nationalities, are the main contact point between the customers, prospective customers, and the company.
As Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between customer and the company, and you ensure that all questions and inquiries are handled adequately. You provide this service by phone, fax or email. This service is responsible for after-sales issues, technical and products subjects and general questions.
- University/College Education
- You are native in one of the following languages:
- English (UK)
- Excellent grammar and writing skills in your native language and in English
- Computer proficiency is indispensable
- Prioritizing, analyszing and planning skills with high workload
- Negotiation and multitasking skills
- High affinity with the Mercedes Benz brand
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Professional experience in Customer service/care
- Good knowledge of your native country geography
Working hours from 32 to 40 hours.
Shifts including nights and weekends
Competitive salary and compensation package
Relocation package if living further than 50km from the CAC
Start date asap. Please apply with your English CV and a motivation letter in English or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.