Junior Process Engineer (Traineeship)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bachelor starter, ready to start his/ hers career. This is a starting position within Philips. In this great opportunity you will be trained on the job starting with the standard procedures. You will work in two shifts (6.00-14.00 and 14.00-22.00). Following a training program which can lead to an Process Engineering position.
In this role you will:
- process jobs for integrated thin film applications, products and processes for internal and external customers with the purpose of delivering (semi-finished) samples and products.
- carry out standard processes and measurements on equipment.
- know the basic processes, measurements and equipment.
- use appropriate methods and tools for processing activities.
- know the production rules and comply to quality issues.
- pro-actively communicate with people in his/her work environment.
- comply with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
- HBO Process Techniek or Chemical Technology
- basic operational knowledge of equipment and processes used for thin film processing.
- willing and able to work in shifts and/or extended working hours.
- strong practical skills.
- a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality.
- must be able to communicate fluent in English and Dutch
Are you looking for a great environment to start your career? Do you fit the profile that we are looking for? Don't hesitate and apply directly online with your cv and motivation. If you match the job criteria we will contact you within the next few days.
Please notice that the salary is an indication and will be based on work experience!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.