Do you want to work in an international environment? Are you looking for a fulltime or a parttime job? And would you like to become an allround logistics employee or a forklift driver? At Swissport it is possible to develop yourself and to obtain a forklift certificate!
Benefits for a warehouse employee at Swissport:
- A job for 24 to 40 hours per week
- A good salary of €10,31 per hour
- Shift allowance, so your salary can rise up to €15,47 per hour!
- Career opportunities for example to allround logistics employee or forklift driver
- Travel allowance up to €7,60 per day if you travel by car and €16,20 per day if you travel by public transport
- Pension scheme after 26 worked weeks
As a warehouse employee you are responsible for the handling of air freight. This means that you will build and breakdown pallets and make sure that the air freight is ready to be transported. Swissport offers work based on shift patterns as follows: 06:00 - 14:30, 14:00 - 22:30, 22:00 - 06:30.
Required skills for a warehouse employee at Swissport:
- You are available to work parttime or fulltime
- You live in the Netherlands for at least 8 years because of the Schiphol-screening
- You are fulltime available for the first 2 weeks because of the training
- You speak English or Dutch
Can’t you wait to get started at Swissport as a warehouse employee? Then apply through the button below! If you have any questions, you can contact us via the contact details below or you can send me a whatsapp on 06-83262211! I hope to hear from you soon!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.