Are you looking for a fulltime job from Monday till Friday? Do you have experience in providing training? Are you innovative and strong in English? Then you are the training coordinator we are looking for at Bausch Health Netherlands! Keep on reading!
What do you get at Bausch as training coordinator:
- A fulltime job
- A good salary for €2800 per month
- Work for a longer period
- Pension scheme after 26 worked weeks
- Travel allowance
- The opportunity to follow all kinds of courses and educations at Bausch
What are the key responsibilities for a training coordinator at Bausch:
- Maintaining and keeping the in house E-Learning training database up to date
- Organize, coordinate and implement a variety of training activities and training programs on-site
- Developing and providing support in technical training programs for the automated warehouse systems
- Support Operations in maintaining and creating training content for the Operations (Creating Power Point presentations, Uploading training materials to the E-Learning system, adapting the high level Global Training materials according to the audience level etc.).
- Facilitating and developing a cross-functional team of Operational Trainers
- Ensuring training sessions meet the training plan/strategy requirements
- Conduct Training sessions and evaluate success of training by using different methods.
What is important for a succesful training coordinator at Bausch:
- Has an eye for detail, organization and very structured in his/hers work
- Will be self-motivated to continuously improve as well as be able to receive and give feedback.
- Collaborate frequently with many different teams/stakeholders and be able to demonstrate clear verbal and written communication in English and Dutch
- Will be able to measure success of training through various methods.
- Will be skilled at identifying and solving problems, both individually and within a group.
- Demonstrate excellent training & coaching skills
- Genuinely interested in people and their personal development
- Can work independently and able to work in a team with a wide range of people
- Is open minded towards multicultural environment dynamics
What kind of skills do you have as training coordinator at Bausch:
- Strong in English (written and verbally) and preferably in Dutch
- Strong knowledge of Power point and Word
- Experience in giving the training
- Experience in leading different projects
- Innovative and open to new approaches and ideas
- Experience in logistics surrounding is a plus
- Knowledge of instructional design and learning theory is a plus
- Previous experience (1-3 years) in facilitating/conducting the training for multiple types of audiences - both technical and “behavioral” skills.
Are you the training coordinator we are looking for at Bausch? Then apply for the vacancy and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.