Jumbo is looking for employees that can handle the orders of customers. As an order picker you will be responsible for picking the right products that customers order from the Jumbo
What do we offer you?
- A full time job with 2 different shifts (04:30-13:30 or 14:00-23:00)
- An Hourly wage of €11,35 from 23 years old
- Travel allowance if you travel 10 kilometers or more
- Good habbitz: various options of online training possibilities that can be attended for free!
- A nice work environment with free dinner during the shift in the evening
What will you be doing?
As a order picker at Jumbo you will be responsible for picking the right products that customers of the Jumbo have ordered at the Jumbo website. A hand scanner will be your tool, with this tool you will be able to see what the customer have ordered. You will keep track of multiple order at ones, collect them and put the right products in a crate. This way you will make sure that customers of the Jumbo get their weekly groceries in time.
What do we ask from you?
- You are able to work in 2 shifts
- You are able to communicate in Dutch or English
- You must have youre own transportation
Jumbo is one of the largest supermarket chains in the Netherlands, they own over 600 supermarkets spread across the country. Nowadays you can order groceries online, they can be delivered home or collected at a Pick Up Point.
After the first introduction through phone, you will go to the Jumbo facility in Raalte for a job application with my colleague. During the job application you will get a tour through the facility, the location where you are going to work will be shown during the tour.
Are you interested in a job as an order picker at the Jumbo? Push the blue button below!
If you have any questions you can contact me, Derya Dogan, through Whatsapp, e-mail or by telephone:
Telephone Derya: 06 51034820
Whatsapp Derya: 06 51034820
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.