- 06 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 16689
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention, previously Crucell, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Our teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
In our organization entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen.
For our department we are currently searching for a fulltime:
Assistant Scientist Pharmaceutical Development Support team (40hrs/week)
Work hours: fulltime
Pharmaceutical Development Support (PDS) forms together with AA, MBA and QCD the Analytical Development (AD) department. You will join the PDS team.
The PDS team performs sample analysis to support the process development for our internal and external customers. Internal customers are Up Stream Processes (USP), Down Stream Processes (DSP) and Formulation Development (FD).
Do you enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team and are you able to work also independently?
We are searching for a suitable candidate to reinforce our team as an assistant scientist (technician). You will learn different assays and will perform sample analysis to support process development. Are you a motivated assistant scientist who has experience with molecular biochemical methods like QPCR, ELISA and DNA purification?
Then we are looking for you!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Sample analysis for internal customers
• Executing molecular biochemical methods
• Data analysis and reporting
• Responsible for documentation e.g. CofAs, trending reports
• You will have some responsibilities such as shipments, material orders etc.
• Participating in Continuous Improvement projects (LEAN)
The position involves handling of biologically active substances
• MLO/HLO in Molecular and/or Cell biology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences or related fields.
• Minimal 3 years experience as a technician with a wide range of molecular biochemical techniques preferably in a diagnostic and/or pharmaceutical environment.
• Experience in good documentation and quality systems are also preferable.
You like challenging lab work and are accurate, pro-active, flexible, reliable, show initiative and have strong organization skills. We are looking for a quality minded person.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.