Hey you, French speaking finance enthusiast! We are looking for you!
For a client in Amsterdam we are looking for a (near) native French speaking Finance Assistant.
Our client is an international company, focused advancing learning and increasing opportunities for students internationally. For decades it has been supporting the educational and professional development of learners all over the world, and is committed to promoting quality and equity in education.
As a finance assistant you will be supporting the French accounting team in processing of accounts receivable and payable and balance sheet, as well as prepare finance and marketing reports. Since you have experience in communicating with international colleagues, you enjoy working closely with other teams, as well as the occasional visit to the Paris offices.
A glimpse in the life of a French speaking finance assistant:
- You assist in month-end closing and internal/ external audits as well as day-to-day accounting and finance related matters;
- You monitor the finance administration email inbox, including communication with suppliers, as well as file the supplier invoices and bank templates
- You perform reconciliations between various branches of the company;
- You support accounts receivable processing, including cash collection;
- You do all of this in French- bien sûr!
What’s in it for you?
- A good salary, between 3.000 and 3.500 gross per month;
- The chance of an end-of-the-year bonus;
- Full health insurance coverage;
- A direct contract at the company for 1 year;
- A great office at the Zuidas (Business/Financial district of Amsterdam)
You, as the perfect finance assistant:
- You are detail oriented, independent, and skilled at prioritizing;
- You speak French on a (near) native level, and have excellent command of the English language;
- Have a relevant degree (HBO) or 1-2 years of experience within Finance and/or Accounting Department of an international company, as well as the relevant qualifications;
- Excel is your best friend;
- You have great communication skills, and have experience with working in an international environment.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Then apply straight away by clicking on the button below, and attaching your English CV. We at Randstad Multilingual Recruitment are looking forward to hearing from you!
We respond to successful applications within 4 working days.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.