- 17 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 16626
Our client is currently looking for a Supervisor Facility Management, based in Bergen op Zoom, who will manage and supervise all facility activities related to plant & utilities, restaurant and energy area. By managing all main contractors you will grant efficiency and effectiveness to ensure all construction projects, premises utilization and maintenance activities will be conducted according to technical, functional and financial specifications.
You define Facility Management goals and objectives, propose them to senior management and ensure an efficient execution to provide an optimal working environment. You will cooperate effectively to contribute to fulfill the objectives of the company's and its international strategy by sharing and implementing best practices.
To be eligible for this position:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Facility Management, Procurement or Engineering;
- You have 4-5 years of working experience within Facility Management, Procurement, project Engineering in medium/big size local or multinational Companies;
- You are keen on clear and constructive communication. Directing and delegating is your strong suit;
- You have solid interpersonal skills with a talent for motivating others;
- You are pro-active and see opportunities where others see barriers;
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo and your providers;
- You are passionate about improvements and have a strong drive for results;
- You have a natural affinity for PC tools. Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
Voor deze functie treed je gelijk in dienst van de opdrachtgever, cv bij voorkeur in het Engels.
Voor informatie en sollicitatie, firstname.lastname@example.org telefoonnr: 0621575528
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.