- 08 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 1576
For Dow Chemical in Terneuzen we are looking for an ODMS Coordinator.
The ODMS Coordinator will coordinate all ODMS activities, provide support to one or more departments and support the department leader(s) in meeting ODMS requirements by actively monitoring ODMS related activities, defining gaps and helping to close the gaps.
The ODMS Coordinator is expected to be able to independently assess compliance with ODMS elements for one or more departments. He or she will need to define the gaps and create plans to close these gaps. Furthermore he or she will assist department personnel and leadership to take the appropriate actions according to ODMS requirements. The ODMS Coordinator will also be the Element Focal Point (EFP) for a number of the Common Management System elements for the assigned department(s) and will be responsible for carrying out applicable Self-Assessments. The department actions and plans need to be in alignment with the Terneuzen Site plan of approach for a consistent Site Management System that is in compliance with internal as well as external regulations.
- Support department(s) leadership in achieving compliance with ODMS and external
- Act as Focal Point for number of common management system elements
- Implement, update and improve processes and documentation as required by ODMS for
the assigned department(s)
- Implement and check Management of Change process and review document changes
- Train employees in ODMS elements
- Assure, in cooperation with Training and Document Coordinator, that work processes,
documentation and file share security is in place, up to date and in compliance with all
- Make plan of approach for updating department procedures in line with global
- Set up metrics/dashboard for department related to compliance with ODMS elements
- Update, planning and execution of Self-Assessment program
- Check whether root causes performed in the department are carried out correctly and
input is in compliance with requirements
- Follow up on EH&S integrated audits in cooperation with EH&S Delivery Leader,
department leader and review gaps and prepare plan of approach
Preferably 1-3 years of working experience
Experience with Dow tools and systems and knowledge of management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001) would be an advantage
- Fluency in Dutch and English (written & oral)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Works independently, shows initiative, is self-motivated and accountable
- Demonstrable communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy, efficiency and professionalism are key
Interested ? Please contact RTC Flexcenter Dow, 0115-689850 of send your CV to email@example.com
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.