- 02 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 15583
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment is helping you land a job at one of the coolest employers in Amsterdam! Netflix is currently recruiting Danish speakers for their new Customer Contact Center located in Sloterdijk. Spread the word, share the position!
Netflix has over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Their members need help from time to time, and that is where the Global Customer Service organization focus lies; providing amazing interactions with subscribers around the world. The goal of Netflix is excellence, simplicity and getting their members back to streaming.
Because of their growth across Europe, we are currently recruiting amazing Danish Customer Service Representatives for the Customer Service Center in Amsterdam.
Their culture is one-of-a-kind, with a strong focus on giving employees what they need - things like competitive pay, subsidized food at on-site cafeterias and career growth opportunities, - so they can give customers what they need which is to get back to streaming. They believe every contact is an opportunity to deliver not only the right resolution, but an amazing customer experience as well.
You will have;
- Native fluency in Danish, fluency in English
- The ability to regularly work a fixed schedule of 40 hours per week consistently.
- Availability between the hours of 7am to 11pm, 7 Days a week
- Previous experience providing fantastic customer service, either in person or on the phone
- Experience streaming on various devices (TV, phones, gaming systems)
- A basic understanding of computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.)
- Proficient typing skills (at least 35 words per minute required)
- The ability to quickly adapt to change
- A strong passion for the Netflix brand
- The ability to be timely and work your scheduled shift with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- A gross monthly salary of EUR €1,812.89 based on 40 hour work week
- 8% holiday pay
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year
- 20% premium pay for hours worked on Monday-Friday after 10:00pm and on Saturday between 7:00am-6:00pm
- 30% premium pay for hours worked on Saturday between 6:00pm-11:00pm
- 50% premium pay for the complete shift on Sunday
- 50% premium pay for national holidays
- Full-time (2 weeks) paid training
- Your work schedule provided 4 weeks in advance.
- No sales targets
- 25 days paid holidays per annum
- A Quarterly Attendance Bonus Plan - 6% of your salary, based on set targets
- Full reimbursement of travel allowance if you live over 10km from your office
- Subsidised Catered lunch and other snacks every day
- € 50.00 net each month to contribute to your health insurance
- A Pension contribution
- A Referral bonus.
-Providing exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world to get members back to streaming in either English or your native language
- A fast-paced and high-performance work environment
- Watching movies and TV shows
- Having conversations with people you don't know (interacting with all types of people from all over the world)
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
- Give and receive performance feedback with your teammates and Supervisor regularly
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment