- 01 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 15437
We are offering a great job opportunity at as a Customer Care Specialist for the reservations department with a leading car rental company. Their business approach differs from the traditional car rental companies, which has enabled them to continue building their business on a European scale. Founded 25 years ago in Germany, they want to continue to deliver an excellent customer experience and service their B2B and B2C clients to the fullest. You will be an integral part of the Benelux customer service team, that is servicing mainly B2B clients and helps to find tailor made solutions for their B2C clients.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- handling inbound requests from travel agents, tour operators and B2C clients via phone and mail
- daily interaction with the international vehicle suppliers regarding availability and rates
- draw up tailor-made all-in car rental solutions for B2C clients
- handle last minute request and help solving issues that might arise
- communicate, consult and coordinate with colleagues of the Munich office
You as a person:
- you speak French and Dutch on a near native level
- you are friendly, enjoy client contact, you are patient and reliable
- you enjoy working in a team, but you are also able to work independently
- flexible and a positive outlook on challenging situations
- you are driven by quality and delivering excellent service
- you are willing to work on weekends and during evening shift on a regular basis
We offer you a long-term position at a fun and informal employer. Initially you will be working on a Randstad contract, however it is the intention to commit long term to each other and therefore our client will offer a direct contract after a period of about 6 months. We offer a salary ranging from €2100 and €2350 per months.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.