Looking for a challenging job in the field of Accounts Receivable with a lot of responsibilities and growth opportunities, in a large multinational, innovative company focused on inclusion and partnership? Then we have the job for you!
- 15 september 2022
- vacaturenummer: 150815
A monthly salary between €2.400 - €3.000
Working from home allowance of € 2,80 net per day
Travel and tunnel costs are reimbursed
Home Office Set-Up allowance
Partially remote, within 75km of Terneuzen, NL
Our Invoice to Cash team is a diverse, multinational, and collaborative team, that is designed as an end-to-end invoice to debt reconciliation process that enhances the customer experience by combining several processes, such as rebate and price management, invoicing, cash application, and payment receipt and handling. Our Payment Receipt and Handling team contains of talented Accounts Receivable Specialists who work closely with other sub-functions in the Invoice to Cash organization to deliver exceptional service on any invoice related matter to our internal and external customers. Required qualifications :
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in Economics or Finance
- Language skills: English and Spanish (C1/C2)
For the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist it is important to have a good insight in your customers portfolio and payment behaviors. It is critical to build up a good connection with your customers as well as your internal stakeholders in Invoice to Cash, Customer Service and our Commercial and Financial teams, to be able to tackle any incoming issue or query in a timely, constructive, and effective manner. You don’t step away from a problem, but you show to be independent and proactive to ensure the best customer experience. Together with your communication skills in Spanish and English, you’ll be able to understand our customer’s needs, as well as ensure invoices are issued and processed timely and correctly. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as main customer contact for accounts receivable matters
- Lead near due and past due collections activities
- Influence customer payment behaviors
- Monitor and release credit order blocks
- Issue correction documents to customers
- Maintain in depth customer account knowledge
- Manage accounts reconciliations
Dow is employing 36,500 employees all over the world, across 109 manufacturing sites in over 31 countries. We are offering:
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive, and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Relocation is supported (International Hiring)
- Currently we are working in a hybrid model, which is a combination of working from office and home, focusing on a balanced work-life situation for our employees.
Looking for a challenging job in the field of Accounts Receivable with a lot of responsibilities and growth opportunities, in a large multinational, innovative company focused on inclusion and partnership?
Apply now by sending your cv and motivation us.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.