Are you looking for a flexible job in the logistics and would you like to work in and around the Schiphol area? Would you like to work a lot of hours and would you like to work for big airlines like Emirates? Apply for this job as a logistic employee at Emirates.
Working at dnata means a physical job in an amazing environment. You have to work hard with other colleagues to make sure that all the cargo can leave on time. You obtain a lot of experience with working in the logistics, you will become a real logistic specialist!
Next to all your work you will follow courses and education, because that’s what you need for working at Schiphol.
As a logistic employee at dnata you receive all the cargo from Emirates. Together with your colleagues you build up big airplane pallets which will be send to the airport. The work can be quite physical, so there is no need to visit the gym before or after your work!
What do we offer you as a logistic employee at dnata?
- A start salary of €10,08 gross per hour, plus additional supplement hours for working in evenings or nights.
- You can follow courses and education which will be paid by Randstad
- A travel allowance of maximum €6,58 per day
- A flexible job where you can work from Monday until Sunday
What do we ask from you as a logistic employee at dnata?
- You are willing to work in different shifts from Monday until Sunday (work times: 06:30 – 14:30, 14:30 – 22.30 and 22:30 – 06:30)
- You are physically OK and you are willing to work hard
- You don’t have a criminal record and the preference is that you have been living in the Netherlands for 8 years (if not, there is no problem, but the screening process will take a little bit longer!)
Are you the new, fantastic logistic employee we are looking for at dnata? Don’t hesitate and apply for this job at Schiphol Airport. If you have questions, please call 020-3420947 or send a whatsapp message to 06-83262211. We will get in touch with you soon!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.