Are you looking for long term work in the Netherlands with the possibility of getting a permanent contract? Come and work as a warehouse worker in the warehouse of Mainfreight in ‘s-Heerenberg! You can work both full time as part time in a company that values your own personal development and learning process.
What do we offer you:
- A full time or part time job as a warehouse worker;
- Gross salary € 10,99 per hour;
- Travel expenses are covered up to €16,96 per day (depending on the amount of km you travel);
- Temporary contract with opportunities for an employment contract with Mainfreight;
- Growth opportunities within the company, for example online courses or the opportunity to get a fork lift truck or reach truck license;
What are you going to do?
As a warehouse worker at Mainfreight your daily job is processing the arrived goods. You have a diverse job in which you are engaged in order picking, repacking, labeling, loading and unloading of various goods for 18 different customers. You collect a lot of orders through a voice pick system in English. If your English is not that good that is no problem, we also use hand scanner.
You are the perfect candidate when you:
- Can hand us a certificate of conduct;
- Are willing to work with some flexibility when it comes to the planning/working hours (during high season the company also needs people to work in the evenings);
- Can communicate in English, German or Dutch;
- Fulltime or parttime aivalable.
Mainfreight works with 3 pillars (culture, family and philosophy) and this is something they are really proud of and make count every single day. It’s important that you enjoy your work and during the lunch break you really can get to know your colleagues. You will know and feel that the working environment at Mainfreight is a really safe place. If or when there is a problem we discuss this together and solve things as a team.
Mainfreight is a logistics service provider with a strong network for customer-specific and preferably integrated warehousing, transport and distribution solutions. Mainfreight has more than 200 locations worldwide in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, the United States and Europe.
How to apply?
Would you like to work as a warehouse worker at Mainfreight? Apply through the ‘solliciteren’ button below. You can also call us if you have any questions or the application form doesn’t make sense (it’s in Dutch unfortunately).
After a first introduction by telephone, you will meet with my colleagues at Mainfreight in 's-Heerenberg. During this interview, we will look together with you in which department you can best use your talents.
If you have any questions you can of course contact us by mail, telephone or WhatsApp:
- Telephone: 055-5288869
- WhatsApp Christien: 06-51125942
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.