- 08 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 14190
The Car Coordinator administers the Car Fleet in the EMEAI area and is acting as the interface between Purchasing, Lease Provider(s) and the Driver. He/She is responsible that all Car Fleet vehicles in all countries comply with the EMEA Car Policy.
• Maintain Partnership with the Sourcing Specialist for the related Fleet.
• Maintain Relationship with HR technologists, Suppliers (LeaseCo’s Fuel Card Companies, Garages/Dealers) and ad-hoc with drivers.
• Be the intermediate between HR, Supplier and the driver during ordering procedure.
• Utilizes available Reporting tools to manage and maintain the overview of the total Fleet in the EMEAI area. Reviews monthly Driver Report with HR and Sourcing Specialist. Ensures Fleet Management Companies work processes and fleet overviews for the EMEAI region are maintained and kept up to date.
• Provides the Sourcing Specialist, HR and DBIC Pay with the needed information to enable the Fleet Management Work Process.
• Work with system data on the actual Car Leases to identify value opportunities, proposing plans to the Sourcing Specialist to capture value while aligning with partner (HR and Sourcing) strategies and the Car Policy.
• Provide driver clarification and support with the process. Manage the expectations from the driver. Provides support and resolves process or supplier issues as escalated from the Drivers or HR dept. Requests support in the escalation from the Sourcing Specialist when required.
• Validate and approve car lease requests and additional expenses and invoices in accordance with applicable Car Policies, sign Car Leases and ensure any deviation is approved by HR, Leaders and when required by the Sourcing Specialist.
• Work with HR on re-allocation of available cars when available in the respective countries
• Work with Sourcing Specialist and Suppliers to ensure vehicles and contracts are transferred and minimize sunk-cost, in case of Divestitures or Legal Restructuring.
• Make sure you are up to date with (new) tools and policies related to Fleet management and assist in implementation when required.
• Attend EMEAI Car Committee and update EMEAI Car Policy as requested by the Car Committee. Coordinate Car Policy changes with Fleet Leasing Management Companies.
min. MBO 3-4
5 years of commercial/purchasing experience
• Fluency in English (written & oral)
• Experience with SAP R3, Sharepoint and Excel
• Strong analytical skills, affinity with data
• Works independently, is self motivated and accountable
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Customer service mindset
• Excellent planning & organization skills
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.