For our Belgian toll project Satellic we are looking for FRENCH, GERMAN and DUTCH speaking customer service agents.
Since 2016 every truck driver who passes the Belgium border is obligated to pay toll. In your job as a customer service representative you will support (by phone, chat and email) truck drivers with all the activities regarding the toll, such as the registration of vehicle papers, ordering the measurement device (OBU) located in their truck, as well as the payment of the toll itself.
* You need to be able to speak German, French or Dutch (at native or near native level) in combination with English (because of the training and internal communication)
* You are customer oriented, a good listener and respond to the needs of each client
* The department is opened 24/7. This means that you will also be scheduled to work nights and/or weekends (with an average of 4 night shifts per month)
* Your salary will be between €9,44 and €10.00 gross per hour based on your language skills (from 22.00hrs until 7.00hrs and on Sundays you will receive an extra wage of 50%)
* You have 2 weeks of full time training on the job
* Travel expenses are reimbursed with a maximum of €7.38 per day
* You will be scheduled for minimum 30 to 36 hours per week. Do you want to work less hours? We also offer possibilities for minimum of 20 (to 26) or 24 (to 30) hours per week
See you soon at majorel!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.