Do you need some extra cash to pay your bills, save up for that holiday with your friends or tickets for a festival you want to go to? Come join the team at Picnic as a warehouse employee in the weekend for Picnic in Eindhoven!
You will work for an online supermarket (Picnic). As a warehouse employee you are responsible for picking the groceries that customers ordered through the Picnic App. You will do this with the latest technology in logistics which is used by Picnic. Also making sure the stock at the warehouse is refilled in time is part of your responsibilities.
What do we offer?
- A gross salary of € 10,50 per hour (for 21 years and older);
- Flexible hours, based on your availability;
- Free lunch and dinner;
- A salary raise after 520 hours to €11 gross per hour (for 21 years and older);
- Lots of development possibilities.
You are in control!
The shifts at Picnic starts at 07:00, 08:00 or 11:00 in the morning and 15:00 in the afternoon. It's up to you to tell us for which shifts you are available.
What do we ask?
- You are available for at least 3 out of 4 weekends (Saturdays and Sundays);
- You are available for a longer period of time;
- You are willing to work in the cold storage area sometimes. Picnic will provide you with warm clothes;
- You have your own transport (bicycle or car) because the warehouse is difficult to reach by public transport.
What do you earn per hour at Picnic?
- 21 years and older: € 10,50 per hour
- 20 years: € 8,50 per hour
- 19 years: € 8,00 per hour
- 18 years: € 7,50 per hour
Interested in working for one of the most progressive companies in the Netherlands? Then apply by using the 'button' at the bottom of this page. We'll be in touch before you know it!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.