- 07 May 2019
- vacaturenummer: 128510
Dow's Logistics and Site Logistics operations includes the management of logistics assets, including modes of transportation and technology. It supports the flow of material into Dow for manufacturing and on-site logistics, and to our customers globally.
A Logistics Service Coordinator are responsible for the handling, moving and storing of materials in a safe and cost effective manner.
What are your responsibilities?
- Meet the customer requirements to ensure on-time delivery and lowest cost-to-service product transportation to the final destination
- Monitor timely shipments by Logistics Service Providers from origin
- Identify non-compliance of Logistics Service Providers and take appropriate action and support logistics Quality Measure resolution
- Resolve logistics issues in the material flow work process to ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and service improvements and reduce costs
- Be responsible for accuracy of logistics data and accurate logistics charges
- Manage non-standard orders, changes and exceptions requiring different transport arrangement
- Monitor and check the shipment creation process, arrange transport, check compliance with loading dates and/or times
- Check, approve and book (additional) logistics costs in SAP timely
- Communicate special delivery requirements to the carrier and find alternative carriers to deliver specific shipments
What do we ask of you?
- Min. MBO 3 or MBO 4 diploma
- Preferably experience in logistics related activities
- Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- Experience with SAP R2/3
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service mindset
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Proactive attitude with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- You will start working through our agency, but Dow is free to offer you a contract.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you interested? Apply immediately or contact RTC Flexcenter! (RTCFlexcenterDow@randstad-tempoteam.nl)
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.