- 19 April 2019
- vacaturenummer: 122852
Do you love supporting clients in the training and education industry? And do you enjoy to have variety in your work by combining customer contact with administrative tasks? Then we’ve got just the right position for you.
We are looking for a French and English speaking SAT and Customer Service Specialist in Amsterdam. With more than 3000 employees worldwide, the company you will be working for is the world’s largest private educational assessment and research organization.
Reporting to the customer service team leader based in Paris, your main responsibilities are:
• SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) management processes: define, write, update and maintain SAT processes linked to company’s mission in collaboration with your Team Leader/Manager
• Support the Customer Service Team in France and manage B2C and B2B requests by emails and phone on a daily basis
• Collaborate with the finance department, manage test centers payments through the SAT application, follow up and process payments issues
• Yearly & monthly report activities
• Report and follow up on technical aspects of SAT application with the ISS Department (improvements, bugs, tests…)
• Coordinate relationship with the logistical provider and head office and ensure all KPIs are met
You will be employed directly with our client and receive a 1 year contract. You will be offered a monthly salary between €2300 – €2500, plus bonus and an international environment in Amsterdam where you can grow. You will be working in an international team with low hierarchies and a great team spirit. Furthermore, you will receive a travel cost compensation of max. 40€ per month and a 100€ compensation for your health insurance.
• University degree required with 3 years’ experience within Customer service/logistics in an international environment
• Fluent level of English & French
• Ability to determine priorities and to meet deadlines
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills with great attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills and good knowledge of Windows, local network, and TCP/IP
• You are self-motivated with excellent multitasking and not afraid to take responsibility
Sounds like you? Then we look forward to receiving your English-speaking CV, clearly stating that you meet the above-mentioned requirements. We are excited to receive your application!
Please note that due to high volumes we can only respond to successful applications, which we do within 5 working days.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment / French + English SAT and Customer Service Specialist - Amsterdam
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.