- 14 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 121469
Do you have strong administrative and commercial skills? Would you love to work in an international company?
Are you fluent in English and Spanish? Then this might just be the description of your future job!
As an Account Support Coordinator for Elsevier you are a member of the Account Support Team, working within a multi-functional Regional Team organizing, preparing and archiving the administrative workflow of the Sales Process. For that reason the Account Support Coordinator works in very close cooperation with Account Managers and supports him/her in organizing the sales process in the most efficient and effective way.
The Account Support Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Contact customers;
- Support for the Account Manager in the Sales Process;
- Central point of contact for customer towards internal partners;
- Responsible for contract execution;
- Gather and analyses usage reports and other pre-sales call analysis;
- Report to the Account Support Manager;
In this role you need to have strong administrative skills and enjoy having your day fill with administrative tasks.
Elsevier offers you a the opportunity to start your career in a multinational in Amsterdam (next to Sloterdijk station) who operates on a global level.
The salary indication is €16,21 per hour (which equals to around 2520€/month based on 36 hrs/week). You have the opportunity to work flexible hours, but will need to work 2 evenings (11-19pm shifts) per week to help out the South-American market. You will have a first 7 months contract through Randstad. Start date is preferably 1st of April or before.
The ideal candidate
- You speak excellent English and (near) native Spanish
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Administrative skills
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and knowledge of IT systems (Siebel, CRM) is a plus
- Flexible, capable to work under high pressure
- Well structured, accurate, able to administrate and monitor entire sales process
- Commercial mindset
- You are already living near Amsterdam, have your BSN number and are legally allowed to work without sponsorship for more than 1 year (no Working Holiday visa or Zoekyear visa).
We are looking forward to receive your English CV through the Randstad website. If your application is successful, we will reach out to you within 4 working days. In order for us to evaluate your application, we need to be able to clearly see on your CV if you meet the requirements about the Excel and languages skills.
** This is the same vacancy that was previsouly published as Spanish+Portuguese speaking Account support Coordinator for Elsevier. If you already applied for that one, no need to reapply.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment - Spanish speaking account support coordinator (Amsterdam)
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment