- 17 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 121017
The Customer Service Representative is active at the Customer Service Department. This department is handling all administrative tasks related to receiving, storing and controlling of goods and having goods transported.
Contributing to an accurate administration of the process of receiving, storing and controlling of goods and having goods transported. Customer friendly approach towards our customers, colleagues and other contacts.
Position in the organization
The Customer Service Representative reports to the head of the department (Assistant Manager Japan Desk/Operations Manager). The tasks of Customer Service Representative do not include managerial tasks.
1. Administrative processing of shipments.
- Checks whether files are complete, takes action (internally/externally) in case of missing data in order to complete the file;
- Enters data and, if applicable, records transport agreements made by telephone, e-mail or otherwise in the system on the basis of the information provided;
- Responsible for the dispatch of (transport) documents;
- Provides information to internal and external interested parties, such as shipment and transport instructions and pre-alerts and information required by customers;
- If applicable, coordinates the activities together with his Assistant Manager Japan Desk/Operations Manager;
- Performs other administrative duties.
2. Stock control.
- Assists during (cycle) counts in the warehouse;
- Processes stock and storages mutations in the system in close consultation with the Assistant Manager Japan
- Desk/Operations Manager. In doing so, monitors the presence of the stock;
- Reports if differences appear between physical stock and WMS stock;
- Draws up procedures for activities.
- Able to contribute at a level of upper secondary vocational education;
- Ample administrative work experience in the fields of transport and logistics;
- An understanding of figures;
- Ample experience with automated systems.
Specific job characteristics
- Accuracy required for a correct administrative processing;
- Able to express her-/himself in English and preferably Japanese, verbally and in writing;
- glad to be of service towards customers and colleagues;
- Able to set priorities with regard to her/his duties
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.