- 18 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 120727
As the ‘home of unique offerings’ within SABIC, the Strategic Business Unit of Specialties is set to work on the hard, difficult endeavors in technology, for they can bring a fundamental progress to the way we travel, communicate, work and live. This SBU provides unique high heat resins, functional compounds and additives, specialty fluids, nanotechnology and thermoplastics composites to markets such as Additive Manufacturing, Consumer & Industrial, Electrical & Electronics, Healthcare, Mass Transportation, Automotive and Water Management.
The European Specialties Supply Chain Department is responsible for the Order to Delivery Process servicing the Specialties SBU. We are looking for a Specialist in Logistics Process Improvement, supporting the SCM organization with a focus on Logistics processes.
- Responsible for meeting the applicable Distribution & Warehousing G&Os for the appointed site(s) (e.g.: cost, claims, on time delivery, Inventory accuracy)
- Responsible for on time shipping and on time delivery of material to internal & external customers with the right quality standards.
- Liaison between Customer Service & Logistics Service Providers. Find the optimum between customer requirement, possibilities and costs. And be able to explain to all parties involved.
- Handle Logistic claims received from our customers, including RMA's (Return Material). Take corrective actions to prevent similar claims from happening in the future .
- Information flow about rush shipments, extra costs, data/reason validation requests, and delays is owned and controlled by the Logistics Specialist.
- Track, Trace and Control the warehousing and distribution costs for the site and be able to draw conclusions and improvements from the data.
- Drive process and quality improvement projects together with the Logistic service providers; upgrade and update quality standards in systems, procedures and handling.
- Transport invoice validation, coding and approval in applicable systems.
- Understand the transport market and use that information to improve our logistic service.
- MBO+ or Bachelor level, degree in Business, Logistics or comparable is considered a plus
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Supply Chain, Logistics or Operations
- Excellent Excel skills
- SAP skills are a plus
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Team player
- Work independently in a rapid changing environment, taking responsibility for delivery of business expectations
- Strong communication skills and capable to communicate at different levels in an organization
- Excellent understanding of key business processes and organizational dynamics
Our ideal candidate has a solid Supply Chain background combined with SAP knowledge. Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we very much look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.