- 27 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 118793
Raw Material Scheduler
The Polyurethanes & CAV business has an exciting opening for a Raw Material Planner to be located in Terneuzen, The Netherlands. The planner will be responsible for Raw Material scheduling and production scheduling for the drumming operations for a complex and continuously growing production site within the PU & CAV business in EMEAI. The planner is responsible for establishing an optimized daily drumming plan for the short and mid-term horizon that balances priorities such as maximizing service levels to in- and external customers while meeting inventory targets. Moreover, the planner will be in control for the planning of all raw materials and be the back-up of the Reactor Planner.
The raw material scheduler works in close collaboration with the Reactor Planner and is part of a larger team of planners for the Polyurethanes envelope in EMEAI. Other key contact partners are site logistics, manufacturing, customer service, product management and logistics.
What are you responsibilities:
- Establish an optimized daily drumming plan in SAP that balances various priorities such as cycle time, inventory targets and warehouse capacity
- Proactively identify and remove constraints to execute the plan
- Coordinate and work closely with Site Logistics on daily loading schedule
- Track actual production on a daily/weekly basis and inform delays to BSCP
- Review campaign and batch sizes frequently based on changes in demand and supply side elements
- Provide RM forecast to Sourcing/ supplier, understand the significant changes in RM requirements as compared to previous cycle and take proactive actions
- Timely completion of monthly/weekly raw material planning activities
- Routinely check and track inventory quantity, slow-moving or other inventory statuses and ensures that inventory volumes meet the plan
- Proactively communicate with customer service, business supply chain planner, business and logistics partners to optimize service levels and to provide status updates as required
- Participate in supply chain improvement projects, monitor implementation of planned cost rationalization initiatives at the plant
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Supply Chain planning and SAP is definitely a plus
- Preferably a Bachelor Degree in a discipline demonstrating logical thinking or computations skills
- Fluent in English (written & oral), knowledge of Dutch language is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Independent and pro-active issue resolution and decision making
- Good analytical skills and supply chain planning knowledge
- Customer focus
- Ability to perform under pressure
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.