- 08 april 2019
- vacaturenummer: 118488
Are you looking for a part-time job with flexible hours?
We are currently looking for speakers of various languages for a great job as a telephone interviewer at an international market research company in Rotterdam.
As an International Telephone Interviewer you will be gathering market research data for major international companies calling mainly business to business and specifically to countries in which your native language is spoken. There are also projects that are business to consumer where you will call private households. Types of surveys are; customer satisfaction (B2B and B2C), brand awareness, usage awareness (usually B2C), opinion and political polling and updating business directories.
Your main job is to ask people to participate in a research questionnaire and then lead them through the questions. There is no sales involved, the company only works in market research.
We are looking for candidates who…
• Are (near-)native speakers in Swedish
• Are capable to communicate in English with your colleagues
• Are outgoing and enthusiastic
• Have very good communication skills
• Are available for and want flexible working hours (12-24 hours per week, see shift time next to the language written above)
• Live in the Rotterdam Area (maximum distance 35 kilometers)
• Have a BSN number and a Dutch bank account
• Are available for at least 3 months
We offer 10,08€ gross per hour and an international and flexible working environment, including fun company events like international cooking days/competitions.
Interested? Then please apply with your English CV! Please note that due to high volumes we can only reply to successful applications. If you meet the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss further about the position.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment - Rotterdam - Swedish phone interviewer
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment