- 22 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 118209
Aegon is helping to shape the future of financial services across the globe - we exist to help people take responsibility for their financial future. We’re part of the Aegon Group, one of the world’s largest providers of pensions, investments and protection.
We recognise that our people are the key to our commercial success and achievements. At the heart of our culture are a set of behaviours we all live by in our day to day roles – we call these the ‘Aegon DNA’. We need highly talented people who exemplify the DNA by :
being passionate about raising their game through setting and achieving high standards in everything they do and:
• Being driven to delight customers by delivering right first time
• Acting with courage and take accountability to make things happen
• Taking pride in building rewarding and successful relationships to help themselves and others succeed
• Continuously striving to add value and make decisions which are in Aegon’s best interests
Brief Posting Description
This position will provide IT onsite support to Aegon NL business units and employees in the Hague location alongside remote support to branches and homeworkers across the NL.
The responsibilities of this role are the following:
• Provide onsite IT hardware support for desktop and desktop related items for Aegon NL
• Interface with onsite customers, backend AGT support groups and Aegon NL teams as needed to provide IT services to clients.
• Manage and Support local Video Conference and WiFi Facilities.
• Manage local stock and ensure that build rooms are kept tidy and access restricted.
• Other onsite duties as assigned based on divisional needs and AGT requirements.
• Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all health and safety rules.
• Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
Able to diagnose basic PC\Printer\Video Conference\Scanner\Copier Faults
Skills & Knowledge
• Must show initiative in completing work with limited supervision and have a “can do” attitude. Needs to be approachable.
• Proven ability to diagnose basic PC\Printer\Video Conference\Scanner\Copier hardware faults.
• Good understanding of standard applications including Outlook and other MS Office applications.
• Ability to learn and understand the Aegon NL working practices for IT as well as demonstrating good communication skills required for liaising with Aegon NL service management both remotely and when visiting site.
• Will participate in project related activities and meetings as needed.
• Must be able to manage priorities and workload appropriately.
• Ability to handle ambiguity in assigned work.
• Proven ability to work across teams in high production environment.
Basic knowledge of IT hardware components, experience supporting basic desktop hardware products and previous customer support experience is preferred.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.