- 03 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 11293
Customer Care Representative Cisco Frontline (English)
Great opportunity in North-Ireland (Belfast)!
Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 45.000 staff members worldwide.
The organization offers their customers a high quality customer experience, using phone, email, chat or social. Wherever the customers may be, whenever they may need assistance, and in whatever language they require.
At the moment there are vacancies in Belfast.
You will act as first point of contact for any Cisco customer, partner or employee, providing support by phone email and chat.
You will be responsible for solving customer problems through obtaining correct information from the customer. These problems will range from redirecting calls, arranging an engineer visit to educating the customer on their issue using the Cisco website. Professional interaction with the customer is essential, so excellent telephone skills are necessary.
You will take ownership of the customer's issue until it is fully resolved.
- Handle inbound contact from customers (via phone, email and live chat)
- Becoming a true expert on internet technologies
- Making a meaningful difference to the people you engage with and help them with their dreams
- Consult, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies to help customers with their business or personal needs
- Understand your market to deliver appropriate products and services
- Deliver excellent customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call
- Own the customer problem or issue to solve and educate
- Previous experience in a similar role with sales, service and technology skills (min. 12 months)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and one of the following languages: French, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish
-You are an action oriented person and a true self starter
-Strong interpersonal skills to include proven rapport building and sales techniques
-Ability to deliver amazing customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call
-Experience working in a fast faced and dynamic environment
-Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
-Strong understanding or willingness and aptitude to learn Internet and website technologies
-Ability to interact and communicate effectively
-Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems
- A strong sense of humor is required!
- Knowledge of websites, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Google+ highly preferred
-Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Operations, Marketing, Computer Science or MIS
-Experience selling and servicing technology products or services to small businesses and customers is a strong plus
-Knowledge of website technologies
All successful candidates will be required to go through a criminal record and employment referencing background check. All offers will be subject to satisfactory background checks
-A bright modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
-Performance related pay
-Annual reward and recognition events
-Stakeholder pension plan
-Team and Concentrix events
Additional information will follow shortly.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.