- 11 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 1083
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Software Sales person with experience selling to the top of the mid market and large international companies. Main focus will be The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. This is a great opportunity with a fast growing software company looking to expand our team in Europe.
- Follow up on events and online webinars. Arrange online demo's, when requested by prospects.
- Create you own opportunities and manage your pipeline. Your main focus will be new business, but you will also be the contact person for existing customers in the Benelux. Expand business with existing customers.
- The Company¿s product is a market leading IT performance monitoring and management solution, which is already used by hundreds of customers including global corporations, government bodies and medium size enterprises across the world. It has won numerous industry awards and provides a combination of features not matched by any other vendor, giving it a unique sales proposition.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly targets for Sales Revenue;
- Use phone calls, meetings, presentations, etc., to build your Prospect interest;
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure all inbound leads are managed and followed up;
- With support from the Marketing team, develop lead generation campaigns for the territory;
- Ensure effective prospect communication and follow-up by documenting all designated calls-to-action, follow-up dates, complete profile information, lead source, and prospect interaction in the CRM system (Salesforce.com);
- Develop a solid working knowledge of the Company¿s products, the problems they solve and the benefits they provide to potential customers;
- Develop strong knowledge of industry trends related to the Company¿s solutions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years¿ experience of selling enterprise software, ideally workspace and server virtualization solutions or infrastructure software;
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Proficiency in prospecting, qualifying, developing, managing and closing business with B2B sales cycles;
- Knowledge of Citrix and VMware technologies;
- An ability to work independently but within a team oriented organisation;
- Excellent communications skills. Ability to make a positive connection with people in person, by phone and in on-line sessions;
- Ability to understand customers¿ business needs, qualify opportunities and handle prospect objections;
- Strong personal organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Good spoken and written Dutch and English language skills;
The Company provides intelligent performance management solutions that automate and dramatically accelerate the discovery, diagnosis, and resolution of service performance issues in virtual, cloud, and physical IT service infrastructures. It has a worldwide network of offices and, together with an established set of Partner relationships including global SIs, has built a customer base covering almost all major countries.
It is privately owned, VC funded and has a solid track record of profitable growth.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Iris Freericks & Julie Tolenaar