- 27 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 107317
Dow Benelux in Terneuzen is one of the biggest chemical companies in the area. Risk and safety are highly valued in the company. Therefore they are looking for an Inspection Risk Analyst
The Inspection Risk Analyst manages the risk-based inspection program for a plant or multiple plants. The analyst is trained and knowledgeable in the RBI software, risk-based inspection principles, inspection codes and practices and basic corrosion.
What are your responsibilities?
- Preforms Risk Calculations (Criticality) and Inspection Planning or oversees this work if done by others.
- Confirms that inspection plans follow the company inspection strategies and procedures or local jurisdiction requirements.
- Interfaces with plant PPM/MI Coordinator(s) to ensure timely completion and documentation of required inspections.
- Reviews inspection data and updates risk (criticality) calculations in the RBI software after inspections are completed.
- Creates or oversees the creation of recommendation or non-conformance reports (NCR) for any problems found through inspection and interfaces with plant personnel and/or other technical resources to resolve them.
- Makes sure that a Fitness for Service evaluation is conducted as needed for deficiencies.
- Reviews all inspection and repair deferrals.
- Manages the corrosion study process (initial implementation and revalidation) and documentation.
- Keeps the RBI database up-to-date as new equipment is installed or retired via the plant Management of Change process.
- Participates in or leads new RBI implementation projects.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor degree
- You have inspection experience or more API inspection certifications (API 510, 570, 653, 580)
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
Are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects? Do you have strong consulting and change management skills? And you are you able to work towards tight deadlines? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. Did you can easily send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number: 0 619 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.