- 07 May 2019
- vacaturenummer: 105428
How about a job in which you will spread love and happiness through flowers and make your customers happy? We got you covered! We are looking for a Customer Service Agent for the German-speaking markets in Amsterdam. The company that can make this reality has 30 years of experience in the flower industry and has kept their entrepreneurial spirit from their Swedish origin. What started in a small attic 1982 has now grown into a global provider of flower bouquets with same-day delivery.
As a Customer Service Agent you will be the coordinator between florists and customers to help them realizing their vision of smooth and on-time bouquet delivery.
Your tasks will be:
• processing orders
• Helping florists and customers (B2C and B2B) via phone, social media, chat and email
• Writing and updating manuals
• Keeping the knowledge base updated
• Helping other teams with seasonal activities
We offer you a monthly gross salary of 1800-2000€ plus full travel cost compensation if you travel by train. You will receive a 3-month contract via Randstad to start with. Afterwards, you will receive a direct contract at the company. Moreover, you get the opportunity to work part-time (between 28 and 40 hours a week) and in a vibrant, international environment.
• You speak German on a (near-)native level plus fluent English
• You are available during opening hours: Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 18:00, Saturday: 09:00 – 17:00
You ideally have some first experience in a customer-facing role
• You are smart in using systems and social media
Please note that their main business is around holidays like Valentine’s Day or Mothers’ Day, therefore you must be fully available during these times.
Sounds good? The we look forward to receiving your English CV! Please note that we can only reply to successful applications, which we do within 5 days.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment / Amsterdam / German-speaking Customer Service Agent
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.