- 12 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 104979
Immediately willing to start as an HR employee in an international charitable environment?
I have a great HR job for you ...
Human Resource employee 30-32 hours per week in Amsterdam
The non-profit organization
is a civil society initiative that brings together individuals committed to the assistance of other human beings in crisis
Each individual working with them, does it out of conviction and commitment and is ready to uphold the values and principles of the society
This organization provide medical assistance to people who need it. They work together with local aid workers as a team of emergency workers on site. From the Netherlands, the society also sends logistical, technical and financial support staff.
In the field of personnel matters you will support employees from the head office in Amsterdam in a team of 4 HR employees, with a total of 16 employees working in this HR department.
Your flexible day schedule
You will start your workday between 8.00 and 9.30. Each team has a joint day-start to divide the tasks, then the HR specialists will adjust matters for each specialty. Then it is time to fulfill the agreements and to work independently with tasks like
- Conducting the pay determination (also known as ‘scaling’) for all employees on Dutch contracts, Office and Field, adding the information in Dynamics 365, their system
- Preparing, checking and creating all Field and Office contracts and letters
- Answering Dutch Labour Law related enquires from Office and Field staff and other contracting sections providing support, giving accurate advice and clarity to employees, managers and HR colleagues on contractual issues;
- Monitoring and solving specific cases relating to contractual issues on Dutch Labour law
- Identifies and analyses changes in the Dutch Labour Law, liaising with the external lawyers and other competent authorities, updating all the relevant policies and the Terms & Conditions booklet in collaboration with HR Excellence;
- Because employees are deployed abroad, in addition to knowledge of Dutch employment law, knowledge of international rules is required. That you are not completely up-to-date is not bad, if you can learn this quickly.
The fine reward
is not only in terms of money, but also in having pleasure in work: the international workplace has a special fibe, an open culture in an informal setting.
The salary on a full-time basis is between 2,429 and 3,469 euros gross per month and depends on training and experience level. Travel expenses are also reimbursed: € 0.19 per kilometer.
You can organize the working hours to your own agenda: Most HR colleagues work 4 full days, but 5 days of 6 hours a day is also possible.
The perfect profile
If you feel this is the job for you, please check if you are
- educated and experienced in HR tasks on an high level
- up-to-date on policies and the content of Dutch labor law, if you have already worked internationally is an advantage
- strong in the English language, oral and written
- a team player with an accurate, proactive attitude
- quick in learning and apply new information
- able to handle your tasks analytically and stress-resistant
- available as soon as possible because your extra hands are immediately welcome!
Respond direct via a click on the apply button and explain why you want to start as an HR employee in this international setting. Upload a current CV and I will quickly assess and respond your apply.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.