- 12 december 2017
- vacaturenummer: 10420
Are you a Dangerous Goods Specialist (FT) interested in furthering your career with an exciting opportunity to join our customer focused account team in Amsterdam? And willing to travel 10% of your time in Europe? Look no further, we are looking for you!
In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing detailed instruction and guidance on the dangerous goods within a key account.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Manage the dangerous goods programs that are consistent with company policies, procedures, country regulations, IATA, ADR and IMDG.
- Develop, implement and manage dangerous goods awareness programs that contribute to the safe storage, packing, labelling and shipment of dangerous goods from the region.
- Initiate investigations based upon the analysis of the loss trends, internal reports, and input from other informational sources.
- Take responsibility for the management of all MSDS for the related dangerous goods.
- You will report to the Senior Manager Program
What is expected from you? Well, here are some key outlines:
- Supervisor Level Training in IATA, IMDG and ADR and at least 2 years of Dangerous Goods Supervision Experience.
- Experience responding to common inquires or complaints from our customers, law enforcement or regulatory agencies.
- Language fluency in English and Dutch is preferred and will be considered a strong plus.
This position offers you a great opportunity to become part of one the market leaders in supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies. Depending on your experience the salary indication is within a range of € 3000 and € 3200,- gross per month. Are you ready for your next step and do you recognize yourself in the job?
Please apply with your CV and motivation.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.