- 18 april 2019
- vacaturenummer: 103696
Teamleider assemblage | Teamleider Filling | Teamleider Sorting | 40 uur in de week | Rijen | Vast dienstverband |
Our client is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds.
To strengthen their dynamic team in the Netherlands, they are looking for 3 team leads for the lines assembly, filling and sorting. We are looking for candidates that sparkle energy, are original and bold. Like their products. Active participants who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
The positions of team lead are mainly aimed at managing and mentoring the three teams assembly, filling and sorting to ensure daily shift targets are achieved, specifications are met and on-time supply is realized in line with the KPI targets. The positions are fulfilled in 2 shift or 3 shifts (in busy periods).
Tasks of the team leads:
• Responsible for the daily shift planning (placement of employees on different stations), within the given final planning of products and employees. Communicate the planning to the teams.
• Assist the supervisor production with the weekly planning of cylinders and personnel.
• Conduct short daily meetings with the teams to present previous results and update the team about other ongoing items.
• Responsible for daily shift administration of workorders, timesheets and productivity reports.
• Proposes measures to optimize processes, monitors KPI’s, recognizes operational risks and takes appropriate actions where needed.
• Responsible for creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company policy and regulations.
• In charge of execution of any quality related measures, developed by the quality department. Monitor qualitative parameters, report deviations from quality standards and execute random checks.
• Responsible for professional and disciplinary leadership of subordinate employees. This includes HR processes regarding absenteeism, vacation, performance management, training, etc.
• MBO-4 level is required, preferably in the field of technique or operations.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.