- 23 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 102979
Are you looking for longterm work in the Netherlands? Would you like a contract and would you like to work for a big and well known international company? Come and work as a warehouse worker in the newest warehouse of Inditex in Lelystad!
What do we offer you:
- A fulltime job in 5 shifts (you know far in advance when you are working)
- A contract directly at the company Inditex
- Growth opportunities within the company (for example as Team Leader)
- Nice training of 4 weeks to get you up to speed on all the working processes (amongst an 11 days training in Spain at the Main Office)
- Travel expenses covered up to € 11,50 a day
What are you going to do?
Do you know the clothing brands Zara, Pull & Bear and Bershka? Inditex is the company behind those brands with around 7000 shops all over the world you and your colleagues will make sure that all the shops will have their newest collection of clothing in store. As a warehouse worker you will be deployed within different departments, this means you have a diverse job.
For example, you are responsible for receiving and checking the return orders, or you are going to collect and pack the new orders. No mather in which department you work, together with your team, you ensure that everything is sent to the store quickly and correctly.
Who are you?
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Can work independently but also like to work in a team
- Can communicate in English
- Have some experience as a warehouse worker, order picker or production worker
- Have basic computer skills
- Have your own transportation as there are now busses/trains to the warehouse
How to apply
Would you like to work as a warehouse worker at Inditex? Apply through the ‘solliciteren’ button below. You can also call us if you have any questions or the application form doesn’t make sense (it’s in Dutch unfortunately).
- Tel: (0) 55 52 888 69
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.