- 27 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 102776
You have an eye for detail, a high level of accuracy and basic knowledge of the customs process. You are the customs coordinator for the supply chain at DBIC. Interested? Stay tuned for more information!
The Supply Chain Operations department is responsible for the coordination of logistic services, such as road and marine transports and the storage of Dow products. It makes sure that Dow products are delivered on time throughout EMEA. The several teams working within the department focus on areas like logistic coordination, including carriers and storage facilities.
As Customs Coordinator you will handle a variety of exceptions in the customs process and to advise internal customers on general customs related issues.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting short term full time job (6 months).
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
What are your responsibilities?
- You will handle daily exceptions and facilitate resolutions between Site Logistics, carriers and customs authorities.
- You report to customs agent on a daily basis.
- You resolve issues related to issuing of customs documents (ATRs/EURs).
- You will participate in Supply Chain resourcing projects.
- You support the administrative process in the Customs team.
- You will resolve operational issues and follow up on emergency procedures as declared by customs authorities.
- You operate as back-up of the Customs Administrator.
What do we ask of you?
- You have a finished MBO3/4 education.
- You have a minimum 2 years of experience in an international Supply Chain role.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (written and oral).
- If you also speak German and French that would be great.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- You have experience with SAP R3
- You are able to work independently, you are self-motivated and accountable.
Do you have strong analytical skills with attention to detail, the ability to work towards tight deadlines and a customer service mindset? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org! For further questions we are always available. Did you know you can also contact us via Whatsapp 06-81811988? Send us a message!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.