- 04 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 102682
Are you a recent graduate in Marketing or Communication looking for a first hands-on experience? We are offering you a great opportunity to put all your learnings in practice.
Wolters kluwer serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs approximately 19.000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn where they are now looking for an English Digital Marketing and Communication Assistant for Wolters Kluwer Technology BV.
This department is a legal entity in the Netherlands, to progress Wolters Kluwers strategic focus on innovation and technology. The mission of Tech BV is to centrally manage the development and deployment of Intellectual Property, IT hardware and software and global IT contracts across Wolters Kluwer.
The Global Platform Organization (GPO) co-creates products and solutions with Wolters Kluwer businesses around the globe to serve professionals in the Legal, Tax, Health, Finance and Compliance sectors. The marketing team promotes the GPO, which exists to accelerate the time-to-market and innovation rate of Wolters Kluwer business units.
Do you have the personality and experience that we are looking for, then we can offer you the chance to work within an international high-tech organization.
The company offers a direct contract. The salary is € 10,36 an hour, which is around 1563€/month based on 36hrs/week. The company offers you a great first step in your career, with a first 6 months contract through Randstad. Start date: March 1st.
- Content Marketing: write blogs and articles on a weekly base about technology from a marketing perspective
- Newsletter: draft, review and send newsletter
- Host GPO webinars: prepare, edit and upload recording, write follow up emails
- Manage (small) and assist marketing projects
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital Multimedia design, Communication or Business related
- Creative writing skills
- Experience with Adobe Premier and Photoshop
- Familiar with working in a CMS and web terminology
- Excellent communication skills in native English (speaking and writing)
- You already live in the Netherlands, own your BSN number and are legally allowed to work until Summer 2019. Please note that this employer does not offer sponsorship or help with any visa process.
In this job, you need to be flexible and have a hands on mentality. You have a bunch of positive energy and are very willing to learn. This will be a great first step in your career.
We look forward to receive your English CV through our Randstad.nl website.
Please note that we receive many applications for this position and will only reply to the succesful profiles within 4 working days.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment