- 14 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 102428
For an international FMCG company we are searching for a Quality Office (Dutch + English). Due to a maternity there is a Quality Officer vacancy for approx. 10 months (32 – 40 hours). The Quality officer role supports the implementation of specifications, standards and Quality Management System (QMS) for food safety, quality assurance and controls in alignment with applicable regulatory requirements and certifications.
This key Quality role ensures systems are in place to comply with local regulatory requirements and drives site Quality improvement activities to ensure product consumer safety & overall quality and address consumer/customer issues.
The role reports to the quality manager and decision making directly impacts consumer safety and quality of the products in the market place with implications on reputation and brand equity. This is a key role in mitigation and management of operational Risk (Design and production of products that meet our environmental, consumer safety and quality standards). Specific responsibilities cover the following:
Food safety and quality assurance
• Utilizes advanced knowledge of HACCP, hazard controls & pre-requisite programs to support site efforts to mitigate consumer safety risks and supports site implementation and on-going verification of HACCP plan and pre-requisite programs such as pest controls, allergen management, hygienic controls, etc.
• Applies specific knowledge of factory hygiene and equipment cleaning and disinfection to support site HACCP and prerequisite programs in mitigation of consumer safety risks
• Supports site required actions necessary to manage product incidents e.g. data and information requested
Technology, Projects, Innovations and improvements
• Utilizes advanced knowledge of category / technology details and requirements to support site innovation / changes / trials
• Drives / supports structured quality improvement activities related to customer, consumer issues
• Supports efforts to improve quality of inbound materials by collecting and analyzing supplier performance data
• Supports process capability studies to maintain alignment between process capability and specification limits
Quality Management System
• Supports implementation of the Quality management System (QMS) in the site to assure consumer safety and overall quality of final product being manufactured and to verify compliance of site operations to QMS through program of internal quality audits
• Supports data collection, analysis and assignment to standard Quality loss trees insupport of operational KPIs reporting
• Supports efforts to verify and document compliance to regulatory requirements applicable to quality and consumer safety, ethnic / religious requirements and product claims (e.g. dairy free, lactose free , vegan)
• Utilizes advanced technical knowledge (e.g. chemistry, microbiology, statistics/mathematics, etc.) to support site quality testing program for received materials and packaging aligned with UL requirements and specifications
• Utilizes advanced statistical knowledge to support process capability studies to maintain alignment between capabilities of site processing and filling operations and specification limits
This is a great job for you when the following relates to you:
• University degree in technical discipline or general sciences (preferred Food Science / Food Technology)
• 2 years’ experience in Quality or Manufacturing
• Dutch and English language
The salary is between € 3400,- and € 4900,- depending on your experience
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.