- 04 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 100058
Are you interested in joining an exciting corporate start-up regarding a spare-parts webshop? Do you have amazing verbal and written communications skills and are you passionate about great service and achieving commercial goals? Then keep on reading!
As Customer Service Agent, you will report to the Customer Service Manager and support your colleagues. In this role, you will be responsible for the quick and excellent execution and follow-up of incoming customer requests. These technical administrative activities will be in line with operations, sales processes and service level agreements. Your focus will be on creating a great experience for our new customers, as well as focusing on retaining existing ones.
To give you a clue of what this could look like:
It’s Tuesday morning 8:30 and you park your car. It’s a short walk to your desk and you start your computer. Next stop is to get a good cup of coffee. The customer service chat/phone line opens up automatically at 9 o’clock so you have time to start up. You check the new email that arrived during the night after a nice talk with your colleague.
You can answer a few questions directly and you send a few technical questions to the suppliers and ask for help. Then you check the webshop backoffice system. How many orders did we receive through the night and are there new customers in the system? You find a few new registrations.
Great! You send them a personal welcome email and tell them that we are here to help! We can automate this email but we like the personal touch. It’s already 10 o’clock and the first customer calls from Europe and the Middle East are coming in. You switch from email to call module and start helping the customers. It’s a busy morning and it’s time for lunch before you know it. You walk to the canteen with your colleagues for a good lunch…
To wrap things up: as Customer Service Agent, you will be responsible for:
Helping customers across various communication channels (phone, online chat, email and social media). Checking, monitoring and entering orders into our back office system on a daily basis. Channelling and solving technical questions with the help of our suppliers and technical contacts. Helping to enrich the customer service knowledge centre communicating proactively – helping as a business but thinking like the customer.
The exact scope of the work will depend on your knowledge and experience.
We are looking for a service-oriented, commercially talented individual with (preferably) knowledge of the maritime industry and excellent communication skills;
- You must be dedicated and able to show initiative;
- Punctuality and reliability are also hallmarks of the way you approach your work.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- Minimum of secondary level of education (MBO);
- Two to five years’ experience working within a service/sales organisation in a technical environment with a global customer base (preferably in shipbuilding);
- Proactive and hands-on attitude and the ability to cope well under pressure;
- Flexible, resourceful and pragmatic mindset;
- Team-player approach in a fast-paced start-up environment, where you need to expect the unexpected!
- Knowledge of how to provide customers with the service they expect;
- IFS and Microsoft Office knowledge and experience (desirable).
- Friendly work environment;
- Relevant work experience to grow within the industry;
- 40 days of holiday every year!
- A great pension scheme.
Do you meet the above requirements and do you see yourself working at for this client? Then apply via the application button!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.